- HOME Page: The Jesters: The Grady High School Speech and Debate Team; Temporary home page for testing plugins if site needs to be live: Temporary Home Page for Testing Plugins. To change this, go to WP settings – reading and change the home page.
- for UM password reset to work – I changed the lost password page in woocommerce settings from gradyspeaks.com/my-account/lost-password
- to gradyspeaks.com/password-reset. AND account page from My account to Account
- If testing connectability for UM – especially email activation, the site must be live, not staging
- If using Ultimate member, don’t use google captcha in wordfence; use it in the ultimate member extension or it will conflict with logins.
to create a top menu item that does not go to a blank page but isn’t clickable – only opens sub menu items,
create a custom menu item, in the html section, paste
add. then rename, and move where you’d like for it to go.
Tournament Results are blog posts – so to make a new one, make a new post. Event categories are bold, everything paragraph style. put the image in as “featured image” on the bottom right of the screen. This section is a carousel so will scroll. * you must change category from uncategorized to tournament for the post to show up on the page and in the carousel.